Future Technologies and Innovations (FTI) Training Center offers innovative and comprehensive range of programs to get your research off to a successful start and guide you through to completion and beyond. Whether you’re thinking of a career in academia or industry, there’s something for everyone. Our programs have been designed with you in mind and to fit your research at the various stages and provide you with a variety of opportunities to pick up essential skills, build important knowledge and develop key networks to achieve the best possible outcome for your research, and your future career.
We offer specialized training courses in professional scientific research topics such as Information Technologies, Computer Vision, Medical Data Visualization and Analysis such as: CT data, MRI digital images, Infrared Pathological images, Networking for Communication and data exchange and Artificial Intelligence related issues.
- The technical training program will be as follows:
- 21st -23rd July 2015 “Modeling Materials and Processes in Hybrid/Organic Photovoltaics”
- 24th-25th July 2015 “Photonic structures for light trapping in thin-film solar cells”
- 26th-27th July 2015 “New bulk heterojunctions for organic photovoltaics”
- 28th-30th July 2015 “Semiconductor nanostructures for photovoltaic applications”
· El Mouradi Palace, Sousse, Tunisia
Single Registration Fee: 5200 Euro.
Group (more than five persons) Registration Fee : 3600 Euro per person
e- Registration: fti-tn.net
Training Period July 21-30 2015
Registration deadline: May 30, 2015