PMP® Exam Prep Course
Prepare and pass the globally accredited PMP® exam with our comprehensive PMP approved training.
- 6 Day Classroom Training
- 2 Months FREE Social Media Coaching
- Earn the 35 Contact Hour certificate (PDUs 35)
- 99.7% Success rate
- High Quality Content
- Social media oriented interaction
- New and innovative online activities
- Video & Audio supportive content
- Virtual & Classroom Training availability
Get 35 Contact Hours Certificate with FTI Project Management Professional (PMP) Enhanced Training Session along with 2 months of social media coaching. Spread over 6-days’ Classroom Training and 2 months FREE Social Media Coaching. Participants get a copy of the book PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide 5th Edition. This program provides a complete learning package to crack the PMP Certification Exam in one shot! Participants will get a pre-approved 35- Contact Hour Certificate on completion of the Classroom sessions which is mandatory to appear for the PMP Certification Exam. Please note that Nexus Academy (in collaboration with FTI) is a global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID 2744) of PMI, USA.
On completion of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and methods in line with the latest edition of the PMI ProjectManagement Body of Knowledge – PMBoK 5
- Be well placed to clear the PMP Certification exam in the first attempt
- Contribute better to his/her responsibilities as a Project Manager in an organization
Dates & Locations
|* 17-22 January, 2015 Sousse, Tunisia||** 26-28 February, 2015 Dubai, UAE||*** 20-25 March, 2015 Rome, Italy|
3500.00 EURO for the full program
- Program / Project Mangers
- Delivery Managers
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Leaders and those desirous of getting the PMP credential typically take up PMP training programs.
Please note that the work experience should be related to areas in the PMBoK 5 and the individual should have the requisite work experience to apply for the PMP certification exam.
However there is no restriction as to the sector in which the individual is working or has worked in.
After enrolling for PMP certification training, an email would be sent across to registered participants with the following details:
- Venue name and Address
- Directions to the venue
- Course Schedule and Agenda PMP Prep Course
- Required arrival time and likely departure time